It’s Shaggadelic Baby!
Shaggadelic Key Hole Scarf. A fun warm scarf/neck warmer
For the pattern I use Drops Melody to get that fluffy look and the base is Stylecraft Aran . But this is a great pattern for those (if like me) that have a few of those fluffy balls of yarn, even eyelash yarn and you don’t quite know what to do with it.
One size fits most
Available in UK and USA terms
Finished measurement of scarf is 112cm
Scarf is crochet in Single/Double crochet and then has surface slip stitch over the entire scarf. This works up quickly and would suit most levels of ability.
The pattern is available in Uk terms and USA terms
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not copy, rewrite, or redistribute this pattern as your own or otherwise. Please do not resell my patterns.
You are welcome to sell items made from this pattern, but please credit me as the designer and add a link to purchase my pattern in your sale.
Please note my patterns and my images are copyright protected, please do not use my images to sell your items.
This pattern has been tested by a large group with varying abilities in crochet.
This pattern is available as a free download on Ravelry
Also available on Love Crochet
If you download and make this Scarf please be a sport and pop up a picture as a project on Ravelry. Not many people bother to and I do love to see the results!!!!!
This is a FREE pattern (download is available on ravelry), and by using it, you’re agreeing to the following conditions.
You’re welcome to sell what you make with it; for online listings, please link back to my blog (or ravelry) using something like this:
- Do not resell the pattern, altered or in its original form.
- Do not copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, in a Facebook group, or anywhere else. Link to this page instead (or my ravelry). Doing anything else is copyright theft.
- Do not use any of my photos from this site (or any of my other sites) to promote yourself or your crochet business on your own blog, Facebook page, or anywhere else.
- Do not post a translation of the pattern anywhere – this is copyright theft. If you would like to help make a translation available, please contact me.
- Do not make a video tutorial of this pattern (or any of my patterns).