My daughter has always loved wide headbands and I have been keeping her in stock with them, for as long as I can remember.
I noticed that the knitted one I had done for her back in her teens, was looking rather worn. I rummaged through the stash, found some yarn and set about making this one.
This works up quickly and is made from Stylecraft Special Aran and uses a 5mm hook.
This is a free pattern and available for download on Love Crochet.
This is a FREE pattern (download is available on ravelry), and by using it, you’re agreeing to the following conditions.
You’re welcome to sell what you make with it; for online listings, please link back to my blog (or ravelry) using something like this:
- Do not resell the pattern, altered or in its original form.
- Do not copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, in a Facebook group, or anywhere else. Link to this page instead (or my ravelry). Doing anything else is copyright theft.
- Do not use any of my photos from this site (or any of my other sites) to promote yourself or your crochet business on your own blog, Facebook page, or anywhere else.
- Do not post a translation of the pattern anywhere – this is copyright theft. If you would like to help make a translation available, please contact me.
- Do not make a video tutorial of this pattern (or any of my patterns).
This post may contain affiliate links